I've had my Droid for going on a month now and I love it! But ... Android Smartphones forum

JavaBratt no está en línea Stack Professional

Question Need some help buying a Stylus please :)

Advertisement

I've had my Droid for going on a month now and I love it! But there are some apps which would be easier to use if I had a stylus. So I've been trying to shop around for one which I'm starting to find overwhelming because there are just so many to choose from, and I don't like buying from online retailers that I'm unfamiliar with. The last thing I want is to end up getting something that won't work or worse yet, will harm my device

This is what I do know...

First and most important is I would like to try to find a two-pack of Stylus Pens so I can have one for my HTC Incredible 2 and my dad can have the other for his Casio G'zone Commando. Unless there is a reason why a stylus for one device wouldn't be compatible with the other

Second, it would be nice if the stylus was a retractable keyring style since neither of our devices has any place for it to store away for safe keeping.

Lastly, I'm not looking to spend a lot. The ones I have looked at I can get a 2-pack or outright buy two for around $10, and I would like to stay around that amount if possible since neither of us have ever used a Stylus to even know if we will like using one.

That all having been said, does anyone know where I can get stylus pens, rather cheap, that will work with both these devices and store/travel easily?

Thanks in advance to those who reply!
    iPhone 5C | iOS 7.0.4
    iPad 3 - 32GB | iOS 7.0.4

Theme Support Info

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Hi Dee, I posted this http://forums.pinstack.com/f318/styl...evices-132709/ a while back about a stylus I would recommend and am still using it, it's not cheap but it's also not a massive thing. I haven't seen it in the shops but bought it through their website.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

JavaBratt no está en línea Stack Professional
    Sorry for the delay, but thanks for the link! I did check it out and while I would love to give it a try because it sounds amazing, it's just way to far out of my price range
    iPhone 5C | iOS 7.0.4
    iPad 3 - 32GB | iOS 7.0.4

Theme Support Info