So I'm doing this internship thing with a small media company and the one thing ... Android Smartphones forum

alphagamgurl69 no está en línea Stack level 1

Need help asap

Advertisement

So I'm doing this internship thing with a small media company and the one thing I haven't done all summer that I was suppoed to was some research and stuff about making aps for smart phones
    they said they just need a pretty simple app to post information and images from their web site for their users but I don't even know where to begin.
    My internship ends in a week and a half before i have to go back to school.
    I'm sooo afraid this is going to reck my gpa.
    Any ideas where to start? How do you even build one of these apps? My parents bought me an iphone before I left for college last fall but I dont even use half of the stuff on it.
    Plz help. Thanks.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I'd start by downloading the android sdk. Read the page carefully. No offense, but you put things off, you need to put in effort now.
    http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html

I believe there are links to tutorials. Cruise the market and get an idea of what you want to do.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Well welcome to PinStack, yes you are in a pinch and building apps may take a bit to grasp. It's hard to think of something someone else hasn't already or I would be into it myself

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color