Anyone else have or tried a Mylo? I got my hands on one and been ... Android Smartphones forum

SeanyMac no está en línea Stack level 2

Mylo... Was it worth it?

Advertisement

Anyone else have or tried a Mylo? I got my hands on one and been toying around on it. Its fun and a nice gadget but its not a neccesity item. Even with it aimed at the 18-24 age group, how useful is it? I would have much more use for it if I was in a WiFi city or a campus with WiFi. Anyone else care to comment?

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Mylo... Was it worth it?

Not my style, but to each his own!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

lol well i got one at work and they told me to learn how to use it so when we promo to product, some has a clue about it. If it's free, it's for me!

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

politely hand it back and say no, then immediately go into a tirade about absolutely nothing that is work related.
    you will never be asked to evaluate anything ever again
    could be bad, or could be good?
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

lol i can go in a tirade and people would follow. I work in radio, so there is always a daily tirade.... taking slap shots with cd's down the hallways, dodge ball with mini footballs and frisbys, even a stacking of all the furniture at someone's desk so they can't even get to their computer. We reap the rewards when we check out camera's and to rewatch the warzone.