I have recently put about 7 folders of music into the music section which included ... Android Smartphones forum

them47 no está en línea Stack level 2

music folders added to sandisk but not shown on android G1...

Advertisement

I have recently put about 7 folders of music into the music section which included some pictures.
    Now when I go to music, I don't see the music that I added. Also, when I'm in "pictures" in the multiple picture viewing mode, it shows an error and can't load it, but when I click on it, it shows the picture..
    Does anybody know how to fix this?
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.0; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    Have you tried accessing the music via a file manager such as astro?
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/DRC92) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

Uhm, idk what that is,
    My defective card has an HC symbol with PNY
    But the working one that I don't use just says micro san disk, but I had no problems with the HC disk before I added the music,
    On My working sd card, I can view the pictures before I enlarge the pictures, and I can also add music,

I remember about 2 days ago, I tried to use an app, and I think it said "you can't use it either the san disk is defective or written protected"
    Can someone please help!!!!!!!
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.0; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Is the little tab on your card open or closed. Up is unlocked and down is locked I think. You can tru a battery pull also. Normally when I add music to my card, it doesn't show up in my media. But when I go into the file management its there. So o do a battery pull and it all shows up.

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    Go to market and download astro. It will show you all the folders on your device and sdcard. Also, try going to settings, sd card and phone storage, and make sure the size is listed under sd card so we can be sure it's reading the card
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/DRC92) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

When I searched astro, there's astroraider, and astroclock...
    Those are the only apps that come up in the result..

and it does show the available and used space under Sd card

forget it,
    i erased all my music and re added it, and now seems to be working