Motorola dominates list of highest-radiation US phones. Treo also kills Blackberry. (Source: Content affiliate engadgetmobile.com ... Android Smartphones forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Motorola and Treo finally lead Blackberry in something... radiation levels!

Advertisement

Motorola dominates list of highest-radiation US phones. Treo also kills Blackberry. (Source: Content affiliate engadgetmobile.com)

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Motorola and Treo finally lead Blackberry in something... radiation levels!

I wonder if now they're gonna say it's bad to talk on those phones because of a higher risk of cancer.

sigmamason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22BFEE32

Moot point, but I think Bluetooth should be standard on every phone. People should be required to use headsets. Far too many people with cell phones stuck to their ears..
    We Walk By Faith, Not By Sight!!

Ventor no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    400BE626

Quote Originally Posted by sigmamason
    Moot point, but I think Bluetooth should be standard on every phone. People should be required to use headsets. Far too many people with cell phones stuck to their ears..

...until five years from now when the FDA tells us that bluetooth causes cancer.

man oh man!

njzfinest101 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30E18471

Now a few people who I know that work for tmobile and sprint tell me that bluetooth headsets also have radiation and wearing it all day can cause tumors.. is this tru or is there a link to a website that shows this info??

xaurav no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20374F8B

hahaha , then use simple wired headsets

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Not true njzfinest, at least I hope not! I wear mine while driving all the time, maybe that's what the bump is in my ear canal...

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

We will all know the truth in a few years when our EARS fall off if BLUETOOTH headsets cause tumors...

Or if we get some type of cancer in our Legs and hips from carrying BB or cell phones in our pockets or waists LOL

Who here is from NY?

A few years ago there was this rumor started about a really cheap soda called Tropical Fantasy- rumor was that it was produced by the KKK and distributed in the ghettos to render its drinkers STERILE.

The running joke was that imaginary conversation- "Condoms?? don't worry baby, I drink Tropical Fantasy...NO BABY Worries with me..."

Webby no está en línea Stack level 3

I use to have a Treo. I could feel the radiation. The phone would get so hot when listening to music.

e1nstein no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    300D945C

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ anything that transmits RF could possibly cause some defect if you keep it close to you. Bluetooth could be dangerous but not as bad as cell phones because bluetooth transmissions aren't as strong

PDAsh no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243BBC5A

Geesh, you guys are scaring me. I just might stop using my cell althoghter! Noooo! Now what will I do?

NONCHALANT no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204B0E0E

Lol wow! They can take the lead in that.. Don't want to have my whole right side of my face melt in 15 years from now for just makin regular phone calls..

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

NONCHALANT no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204B0E0E

I think ima go head and invent a led protectin ear piece and cover for the cell phone undistries ... Betcha i'll be the next Bill Gates wit this profitable invention

Well someone gotta save the ppls from radiation and all this junk!

And don't try and take my mastered minded creation! Got my lawyers on the phone right now doin the paper work!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~