Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Originally Posted by jfcooley Don't stress it. I'll help when I can. Emma was wound ... Android Smartphones forum

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Don't stress it. I'll help when I can. Emma was wound up today so she needed to play with her daddy.

Sound asleep now, but I will be before long. Try the apns. I read a little about the prl causing issues. That will require more than I'm capable of, but I think the cellular South thread would be helpful. Those guys tend to keep to themselves but they're good folk.
    Thanks man! I appreciate it. I am in the process of installing the custom rom and gapps and then I will attempt to restore the apn I did a backup of using that app you mentioned. I will post my results so you can check it out tomorrow. Regardless of how it turns out I greatly appreciate it.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Always welcome.
    Hope it works. I'm working all day and have the privilege of getting my boys early this week. Will check in when can.
    RogerG likes this.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Actually moved this request from the CSpire thread thinking it would get better exposure here. Would also be nice to see more of the CSpire folks venture outside that forum.
    jfcooley likes this.

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Always welcome.
    Hope it works. I'm working all day and have the privilege of getting my boys early this week. Will check in when can.
    Hey man it is really no big deal. I appreciate it. I can't wait til Friday when I get my boys. Baseball tournament time so I understand. Anyway, I tried last night to restore the apn with no luck. The app to backup and restore gave me an error message stating that Android 4.0+ did not allow for the apn's to be restored. I know you said it needed to be a system app and to carefully follow the instructions. I may have missed something but to be honest with you it is really beginning to not be worth it. I really like my phone and it doesn't matter if it is stock or has a custom rom. So no need to worry about it. Thanks again!!
    jfcooley likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12