Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by thagame911 If your a person that texts none stop constantly on AIM ... Android Smartphones forum

dj_polak15 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by thagame911 View Post
    If your a person that texts none stop constantly on AIM and whatnot a sidekick is the best phone for that hands down. Since that's what their made for and focus on.
    true but ur not changing my mind

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    I use to have a SK3 and since it was my first SK I thought it was the best phone ever. Then got the LX when it was released and it was exactly the same, but just polished. LX is a waste of money in my opinion and got rid of it the same week. Plus I think SK's are for kids. (Teens)
    i tend to agree.

my first sidekick was actually in black and white, then color, then 2, then 3, THEN finally got fed up and moved on to the blackberry.

i used to tour with bands and EVERYONE had a sidekick, it was just the thing to have, now, more and more people that are on the road constantly are swithching over to blackberry. the aim on the sidekick is great compared to the bb, however, wehn i look at my buddy list, which actually has a "sidekick group" still, most of the away messages say via jive talk.

at the end of the day, people should use they phone that works best for the situation!!

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    I used to think the sk3 had the best keyboard ever due to its size.. I was wrong. The curve keyboard is more compact, which gives you faster text input. I love it, but to each his own.

mynameisJAYR85 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2158552F
    I sold my LX for a Curve @ launch. I hate the buttons and bulkiness.

mynameisJAYR85 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2158552F
    Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post
    I used to think the sk3 had the best keyboard ever due to its size.. I was wrong. The curve keyboard is more compact, which gives you faster text input. I love it, but to each his own.
    So true! IMO the SK3 was the best kick EVER.

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me
    both my teen age boys have side kicks tmo , and they pay 32. some dollars a month for data . I have the comparable bb data plan for 39 and change. I could not imagine how seven dollars a month would make any difference at all but maybe i am just a berry fanatic and think the extra features are worth the price ... i have pam included and they have to pay extra something like fifteen bucks so its the only way to fly for me

dj_polak15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by HeywoodJ View Post
    both my teen age boys have side kicks tmo , and they pay 32. some dollars a month for data . I have the comparable bb data plan for 39 and change. I could not imagine how seven dollars a month would make any difference at all but maybe i am just a berry fanatic and think the extra features are worth the price ... i have pam included and they have to pay extra something like fifteen bucks so its the only way to fly for me
    ^^^^tru dat^^^^^ even im a teen

sohel2008 no está en línea Stack level 1

teenager phone

The SideKick is not a chick or a teenager phone. To the Deaf/Hard Of Hearing community, its their preferred choice for mobile communication although the BB is making an impression on the community as well. But, since I am not Deaf, my reasons are listed below.

I enjoyed the 3 Pearls I had but I have been playing with my SK2 and SK3 and I miss the full keyboard on them. However, I know I am giving up the following features:

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    Dude? I'm a female LOL

Yes I am aware there are full keyboard BB's but I prefer smaller BB's due to having to carry them in a pouch under my wheelchair.

The 9000 is UGLY. I just bought an 8120 (bypassed on the LX due to the size issue and the stability of the BB).

The 9000 is ugly? Which 9000 were you looking at. I hear nothing but, "Wow, is that the Bold? Nice phone....."
    I am not going to go on a pearl/sidekick bashing mission. I have already done that enough.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123