I took a look at your list of APN settings but could not find any ... Android Smartphones forum

XenoTemplar no está en línea Stack level 1

Looking for the defaul APNs for USCC?

Advertisement

I took a look at your list of APN settings but could not find any for USCC.
    I'm not sure if you have anything to do with rooting smartphones but I am big on modifying my devices to look & act the way I like, to keep a long story short, I've been flashing new, custom ROMs to my phone (US Cellular Samsung Mesmerize, model:SCH-I500) but some of these custom ROMs, while they are good as far as layout & customization options go, sometimes they end up making my device have no service at all (phone, text, MMS) I just end up with a Samsung version of an iPod Touch, not worth it for $80/month to keep it activated (damn 2 year contract!).
    I read somewhere that I can open "Voice Dialer" and open/modify the APN to get it working but the settings they posted did not change a thing, I've google'd it & came across here, did I over look something on your list?
    Thank you ahead of time for any/all help you can provide.
    Xeno Templar
    USCC Samsung Mesmerize; Model: SCH-I500;
    Firmware: 2.3.4 Gingerbread
    ; Baseband: EH09

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Sorry, this post was moderated for some reason, but have a look at the first post here:

http://forums.miuiandroid.com/showth...S-APN-Settings

XenoTemplar no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thank you, I'll have to fav this page for future reference considering I've already switched back to rooted stock EI20 GB w/ the EI20 baseband.
    Xeno Templar
    USCC Samsung Mesmerize; Model: SCH-I500;
    Firmware: 2.3.4 Gingerbread
    ; Baseband: EH09