Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The camera is decent. Actually it was just rated the best of all Verizon phones. ... Android Smartphones forum

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Advertisement

The camera is decent. Actually it was just rated the best of all Verizon phones. I just made the switch and I'm very satisfied. Now I would be a little more patient and watch the next 2-3 months. Some real game changers will be coming out. But yeah, as of now Moto Droid is the best Droid, and I think it will be for awhile. But the hype machine is rolling for some new Droids coming out soon.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    yeah i see the Nexus One, still haven't seen the specs for it, but i'm not sure i want to stick w/ TMO.

crackaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    I think we will see some improvement in the camera with the next update. Verizon does not lock down the Droid you can pretty much make this phone your own by customization. There are just so many things you can put on this phone and they are free. I just left my carrier of 11 years for this phone. I have never regretted the choice I made. The good people here also helped me in choosing. You also have 30 days to use the phone before making a choice. So what have you got to lose?
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17
    Last edited by crackaberry; 01-13-2010 at 12:23 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123