T-Mobile USA today announced the launch of the Samsung t719 flip phone. The Samsung t719 ... Android Smartphones forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Just in: Samsung t719 launched by T-Mobile

Advertisement

T-Mobile USA today announced the launch of the Samsung t719 flip phone. The Samsung t719 features a 1.3 megapixel camera, external and internal displays, BlackBerry Connect, QWERTY-like keypad, EDGE/GPRS high speed data connections, speakerphone, Instant Messaging (AOL, Yahoo, MSN and ICQ) and Bluetooth.

T-Mobile is selling the Samsung t719 for $199.99 after a $50.00 instant discount and a $50.00 mail-in rebate with a two-year contract. -- Read More

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

elevenminute no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204dg966

Re: Just in: Samsung t719 launched by T-Mobile

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~no attachment viewing no http internet no memory card I will never recomend this to anyone

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I think it's a slick phone. Now, I know it's not your pearl, but give it a look...

CP, i've looked at one, but I couldn't yet the BB connect...

williamlc21 no está en línea Stack Lead

We had our training on these a while back, left a lot to be desired in my opinion.
    "I'm the best there is. And even if you beat me, I'm still the best." -Fast Eddie Felson(The Hustler)

jlesh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D95340

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I like the idea of a flip-phone with Blackberry capabilities, but this falls a little short in my opinion. I have read up on it and played with one at a T-Mobile store. The SureType keypad is very small, and as 11minute said no attachment viewing, no http, and no memory card! Also, in my experience, Samsung phones have really been on a downward spiral as far as quality is concerned in all aspects(materials, form-factor, software, ease of use, and the list goes on and on...). On a positive the phone itself looks really slick, and it does have a very nice, bright screen, but I think that is the extent of the positive comments I have. I hope that this isn't the last attempt we see at this, because it is a cool idea, but I think they missed the mark with this one.

nvisi0n no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30B4DB5C

I have never used BB Connect personally, but I have yet to hear an IT professional say one thing positive about it. And I know a few who have tried it.

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F

Quote Originally Posted by nvisi0n
    I have never used BB Connect personally, but I have yet to hear an IT professional say one thing positive about it. And I know a few who have tried it.
    What is it exactly? BB Programs run on it? I have heard the name, just never looked into it

pframirez no está en línea Stack level 1

I have both the Samsung T719 and the pearl. I really like the samsung and have no issues with the phone. I use the device for phone, email, calendar and contacts. and for that basic need it works very well. have traveled with it and would recommend it.

mrcsbrooks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204b1dba

This seems like the perfect phone for somebody who isn't quite ready yet for a smartphone, but needs something along those same means of functionality! Think sda...