https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=org.droidiris DroidIris This is an app I picked up years ago when I was trying ... Android Smartphones forum

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional

Jays Must Have Apps

Advertisement

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=org.droidiris

DroidIris
    This is an app I picked up years ago when I was trying to find unique images for wallpapers. Since its served me well on all image searches.

The app can function as a gallery as well as an aggregator for various search engines. It allows you to pick the search engine or site of choice from the list as well as Facebook and twitter integration. You may then choose image size, and "safe search" options.

The developer has had great response time on the few issues I've had over the years, even sending me a beta to test. I originally used the free version but bought on Amazon when I had a gift card. Anyone who's bought an app there may know they're slower on updates. When an update came I emailed the dev displeased with the slow times. He politely explained the issue and sent me an apk that worked with the play store instead.

I highly recommend this app if you are constantly searching images. Its fast, user friendly and kept up to date with android changes.

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    Good find J, very impressive but how do I find my local media ? Or is this only available on the paid version ?

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Open the app.

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    The app is already open.

2013-09-02_21-16-00.png

2013-09-02_21-15-53.pngNow what ?