I purchased Droid last night and having major issues today where I keep getting an ... Android Smartphones forum

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4

Issues with Verizon Droid

Advertisement

I purchased Droid last night and having major issues today where I keep getting an error message telling me to do a force restart of the phone whenever I try to enter contacts on the Droid. When I go on Gmail on my PC and try to add new contacts in my addressbook there, Gmail times out. The Droid screen is unresponsive and keeps blacking out as if it's in sleep mode or has been turned off. Do I have a defective Droid? I'm getting no help when I go to Verizon Wireless!!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    The issue with contacts is not normal, have you tried restartiing the phone? What are your settings for screen timeout?
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0; en-us; Droid Build/ESD20) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

wrxboi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    R.I.P
    sounds like you need a battery pull !
    WRXBOI
    wrxboi69@googlewave.com

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    If the battery pull doesn't work I would definitely take it back. That doesn't sound normal.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; ADR6200 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1