Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

yhea. got my EVO back! oh and to be clear I've already had the phone ... Android Smartphones forum

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

yhea. got my EVO back! oh and to be clear I've already had the phone for several moths. look its no VERTUE (phone that costs around $40 000 because its made from platinum and diamonds-played with one not so long ago and it was ok but not as good as an S2)

but nevertheless, I miss the responsiveness of that junk phone I used...but still glad to have my EVO back

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Delfim View Post
    You´re a clumsy type of hillbilly. Only unbreakable plastic works for you. Hey, take a look at the thread with a POLL. Wow, I´m improving. Just go and do your thing Jay.

Eh, like I said there, there's no option for me. We may pass on the S4. Not sure yet. Up to Sprint. I have an upgrade on Jan 1, using that one for S5 for sure.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    One thing you've got to worry about will be the Verizon decision that will most likely spread to all the carriers, so by the time you have the right to upgrade maybe this new carp will be in place. Unless you anticipate the upgrade.

KTW
    OH NO! just seen the first sign of the issues I described recently re-appearing. and I sent it in a few weeks ago to fix this NOOOOO! it can be so frustrating.

would you classify HTC sense as a launcher ? I wondering that if I change launchers it could solve the problem.

why did I not choose the Optimus 3D ? WHY ?!

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Sense is a UI overlay embedded within the framework of Android. You can use a different launcher but I doubt it will fix the problems.

KTW
    ok. did a factory reset and running everything as stock as i possibly can, meaning stock browser,ui overlay, music player and minimal google play apps. so far after several days...no issues, i think it could have been opera browser, for some reason its become extreemly buggy over the years.
    Last edited by KTW; 05-01-2013 at 05:40 AM.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Besides using stock browser or Chrome always, I have always kept away from all others. There were too many issues, always. It would be wise for you to do the same.

KTW
    Quote Originally Posted by Delfim View Post
    Besides using stock browser or Chrome always, I have always kept away from all others. There were too many issues, always. It would be wise for you to do the same.
    What...android has poor compatability with its own apps. i have always wondered if compatability differes per device ? though chrome is terrible on my phone, it just has so many buggs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12