Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by untjoker I'm not sure what you said, but I think I agree ... Android Smartphones forum

StephenGuy no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by untjoker View Post
    I'm not sure what you said, but I think I agree if it's anti-iphone haha Maybe you were in the middle of a battle with Optimus Prime, I dunno....
    I lol'd at that one haha, that's exactly what I was thinking.

BERRYCURVE no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: iRegret: Apple's smartphone isn't so smart

Funny, I was dead set ready to wait in the just building line at the Apple store for the Iphone when it was coming out. For some odd reason it was as if someone told me just sit and wait a moment. Soon after the phone was out a while the price drops dramatically so I figured, "hey I'm glad I waited" That same day my friend stopped by to see me and first thing I notice is his BB world phone and was somewhat speechless. So I nabs him and we're off to the AT&T store where I see the most beautiful phone..........wait for it........... The BlackBerry Curve 8300. Now I usually research everything but I bought that sucker off of looks alone. Since that day I left my PPC 8125 behind, forgot about the Iphone and embraced the world of blackberry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12