Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

great..ill work on it this evening if i get a lil bit of time! thanks ... Android Smartphones forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

great..ill work on it this evening if i get a lil bit of time! thanks rdills...i really appreciate everything.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Cool, keep me posted.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

Hey dills...sorry it took so long..lifes been crazy busy. I did get hero rom back on it...thanks for your help...i followed your directions..have droid??? how you like it?? im told mixed feelings about it.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Whats up pmarshall!
    You know, it feels like my reward for going with Android from day1. After the G1, M.T.3g, & Behold 2 it feels next level! See others may have mixed feelings, but I know this OS very well, and know how to make my experience is near flawless! Best device I ever had no doubt. I still havent used the keyboard much because I'm still used to the virtual coming from the My Touch and Behold 2.

But yeah 9 out of 10.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

I'm using cdma hero.........love It...so u feel ya.....sence ui makes it sooooo much better.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Alright im back...with my hero now...i have the flash rec and all that good stuff...when i load the rec apk adn hit backup it tells me backup faild could not run command. Only info i could find was to restart phone and unplug phone from comp...done it...no solution. I was watching a vid on the unlocking from youtube..the guy had this issue..then he fixed it behind the scenes and i have nooo clue how he fixed this. Any ideas?? this is the 10th or so android i have rooted and installed rom on and this is the first time it didnt go smoothly. help please!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    I got bored with my iPhone and was going to get a motoblur , mytouch or G1 but decided to just get the HTC Eris. Which is I think the same as The mytouch.

I love the Droid OS, it was a great change and nice upgrade. IMO
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; ADR6200 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

Eris and Hero are the same..mytouch is a lil lesser of an os than the other 2. Great phone! I have Hero, mytouch and G1...love them all.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910