Hey there, I was wondering if any one knows of a quality universal instant messaging ... Android Smartphones forum

Mp55 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4903f

im client for tmobile dash?

Advertisement

Hey there, I was wondering if any one knows of a quality universal instant messaging client for the tmobile dash. My friend has one and I was feeling bad for him that my pearl had jivetalk and his instant messaging client that came with his phone royally sucks. So if any one has any suggestions I would appreciate it and so would he. Thank you.
    Oh and by the way he has unlimited internet and texting so the way it uses either doesn't matter as long as the client is good.

-MP

kyububba no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: im client for tmobile dash?

For windows smartphones he should try either IM+ or AgileMessenger. Both are for pay with a free trial.

IM+ for WM5 is very similar to their BB version. Agile has been around for a while and is considered by many the best for windows mobile. There is also a new beta out called octro, though it may be PPC only (they support GoogleTalk and others through a Jabber gateway).

We (JiveTalk) are planning a beta release for windows in the coming months, but I'm sure your friend will want something now...

Mp55 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4903f

Re: im client for tmobile dash?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thank you, ill be sure to inform him.

-MP