Hi there ! I just joined this forum and look forward to learning from you ... Android Smartphones forum

fdormoy no está en línea Stack level 1

Question HTC Touch Pro 2 in Canada

Advertisement

Hi there ! I just joined this forum and look forward to learning from you before makig up my mind for a new smartphone.

My Blackberry went down yesterday as I step out from the plane from Europe. I need to get a new smartphone and I would not like to get a BB again. What I dont like is that the keyboard is too small, the screen is too small. I would be interested in the HTC Touch Pro 2 I saw in Europe. But I live in Canada and am with Rogers. But Rogers does not offer it.
    Has any of you some experience with this smartphone bought separately from Rogers and working well with Rogers here in Canada or in roaming abroad ?

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    Does the htc tp2 run android? You might get better answers in the appropriate section. Tp2 is running winmo right?
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC63) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

fdormoy no está en línea Stack level 1
    I saw that the HTC Touch Pro 2 is sold by Telus and not by Rogers and it would seen that Rogres doesnt plan to include it in its smartphones.
    Is it safe to buy this item from e-bay and have it unlocked and put my Rogers simm card and will it play OK if I buy the suitable services Rogers provides to HTC Dream user ?