Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dushdavj

now I can't speak for every bb user but this is what happened with this ... Android Smartphones forum

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5

what happens when a BB user plays with a gs2 for the first time ?

Advertisement

now I can't speak for every bb user but this is what happened with this one....boy it was funny !

he pics up the gs2 then turns it on, so he's now on the lock screen. I assume you all know how to unlock a lock screen...so as I was saying, you know that you have to flip the picture off the screen to unlock the phone...well he was so amazed about this, he must have fiddled with it for about 10 seconds, up and down left and right again and again . that's very long by the way. he was acting as if this was revolutionary....my jaw dropped , if only bb users knew what they were missing out on. LLLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL !!!!!

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    That is funny!

I've noticed that almost all touchscreen devices use swipe to unlock. Mine does.

I pretty much figured out swipe to unlock by watching my friends who have used iPhones for a few years.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I think the slide to unlock is one of the patent battles being fought. Amazingly enough you can even get an app for the touch screen bb's that do this. I must admit for us dinosaurs it is very difficult to do though as we don't have the manual dexterity to handle such complex operations

Check out this article, it's on the web so it's gotta be true, all us BB users are proof of it!!!

http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/smart-d...ts-15-04-2012/
    Last edited by dushdavj; 04-16-2012 at 05:01 PM.
    lak611 likes this.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

KTW
    You know your standing to well as a bb user, wish all bb users could be as truthful as you

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    This is exactly how I felt when going from Android to iPhone.

True story.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by KTW View Post
    You know your standing to well as a bb user, wish all bb users could be as truthful as you
    Since I am in the oil business my children when they were young thought I was able to find oil because I was around with the dinosaurs and remembered where they died, I told them my memory wasn't that good
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

KTW
    LOL

KTW
    Quote Originally Posted by Capdot View Post
    This is exactly how I felt when going from Android to iPhone.

True story.
    Please explain this story in full of how you walked into an iStore and how it was love at first site for that more shiny than android apple product...

This iv got to hear