Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by srl7741 Interesting? Double ETF ban hammer. I'm not sure what to think? ... Android Smartphones forum

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    Interesting? Double ETF ban hammer.

I'm not sure what to think? No doubt that is going to be bad and promote Craigslist and eBay sales to off set loses.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16
    That might be the best way to get one. No contract with Google or TMO

Just seems to limiting to try and force customers to one plan. 500 min is not that much. Hope that won't be the final decision before the launch.

Quote Originally Posted by rdills View Post
    Yeah, Im going to pay the loot upfront. No contract. I can see how this would anger many loyal customers though.

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    BGR is reporting that according to sources, AT&T may be next in line to get a GSM version of the Nexus One. While its still a rumor, it still is a bright light for AT&T if its true, read here
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    I'm hoping its true.....cause I'll have it!! lol
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us Build/ECLAIR) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

Here's another article

http://pinoytutorial.com/techtorial/...nboxing-video/

PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by bmay82 View Post
    I'm hoping its true.....cause I'll have it!! lol
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us Build/ECLAIR) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17
    Me too, it looks perfect!
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I would love to see AT&T get it also, all thought I'm torn as to weather they can handle it. It's ok in my area but many other markets may not be able to deal witht he added data use.

PIN/ID
    nada
    all I know is that if they do, Im in.........
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

It will be just in time for my area to launch there 3g.....suppost to have 3g here in march....guess we will see.... Fingers Crossed

btompkins0112 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I would be on that like stink on a wet dog, at&t needs a high profile android device.....Sony Ericsson would be in trouble with the Xperia x-10 if Google can get the Nexus 1 out on at&t before them.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by btompkins0112 View Post
    I would be on that like stink on a wet dog, at&t needs a high profile android device.....Sony Ericsson would be in trouble with the Xperia x-10 if Google can get the Nexus 1 out on at&t before them.
    Agreed! The X10 would be my phone now but they were foolish enough not to have it ready for the holidays so they lose. Now they will lose again if they release this phone after any version of the Nexus one, especially running Android 1.6! And with the nexus fever spreading, really its just too late period for the X10.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I think a majority of the general public are going to choose the "google" phone over any other android device but that's not to say that Sony wouldn't have a good shot at capturing some of the market. The x-10 has sonys UI over android and it will get the update, will they release it with 1.6 or 2.1 or even 2.0 who knows right now. I wouldn't count sony out just yet and say its going to be a flop because the device looks great and boast the biggest screen yet. Plus there's the nice UI they have in place to snaz everything up a little. For me, I'm going with the nexus, but I will say this, 2010 looks like its going to be a great year for all of us stackers. So much coming out with so so much to come.

Im just hoping att gets alot of these new phones....I have 3 upgrades this year....jan, feb. and june....bring on the phone testing lol

PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by bmay82 View Post
    Im just hoping att gets alot of these new phones....I have 3 upgrades this year....jan, feb. and june....bring on the phone testing lol
    I do too-I have one in Jan, June and Dec. Surely some new devices will drop on AT&T by then-I hope.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    The only thing "new" about this "news" of an AT&T Nexus One is that it's finally being reported.

AT&T may be the target of people who love to bash them, but AT&T laughs all the way to the bank.

And so will Google....heh!

RIM? not so much... at 50% off just to unload them, they are on a downhill slide masked by their excellent skills in the Denial Department.

After all what once was Pinstack, the BlackBerry Advocate Site , morphed into "oops, better include other smartphones".

And when the man himself tossed his BB, and now uses an iPhone, what does that tell you ?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast