Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

No they don't. Plus rumors of having 120 days to cancel the contract is a ... Android Smartphones forum

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Advertisement

No they don't. Plus rumors of having 120 days to cancel the contract is a nice touch and and unheard of!
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    If your on a family plan you have to pay the full price for the phone? Why would family plans be excluded. You are still upping your contract per line and you can up your plan to the Family evenmore as well. I don't get it. TMO is going to have a lot of angry customers if this is true.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Yea, don't think there going to make you go with just one plan and if they were why would it be for only 500 mins, why not unlimited. Personally I don't care, I'm paying the $530. I just need to see the specs on the unlocked phone, from what I'm seeing it has all bands of 3G which is great.

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Yeah, Im going to pay the loot upfront. No contract. I can see how this would anger many loyal customers though.

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I really don't think they're going to make you pick just one plan.

I do think they will make you choose the evenmore plan because with that one you have to sign a 2 year contract. I noticed at the walmart site that it was the only plan you could choose to get the reduced price on a phone.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Why would they offer a limited minutes plan, if your going to "make" me choose one plan, give it all to me, unlimited everything. Its cheaper on tmobile to get unlimited everything than any other carrier. Why would they have "THE" Google phone locked to a low level plan, I just don't see it. Most of us are paying $100+ a month already for more minutes or unlimited. To say that you can't get "THE" smartphone everyone has been waiting for unless you get a limited minutes plan is just crazy. Basically what they're saying is I'm going to have to change my plan, get less minutes, just to get a cheap price on the phone. Please, I'll pay the $530, no big deal, and I'll throw my ATT sim in and change to my Tmobile SIM when I feel like it. I'll just pay the $530 and keep my unlimited plan and be quite happy. I really don't see it happening. Make me get the unlimited everything plan and it would be different.

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Uhm excuse me, but I just forgot about the Nexus!
    http://topnews.co.uk/21647-motorola-...3-inch-display
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

Quote Originally Posted by rdills View Post
    Uhm excuse me, but I just forgot about the Nexus!
    http://topnews.co.uk/21647-motorola-...3-inch-display
    Hmmm interesting. Here's another leaked short article with a pic

http://www.engadget.com/2009/12/31/p...iwanese-forum/

No they don't. Plus rumors of having 120 days to cancel the contract is a nice touch and and unheard of!
    So If I am reading the terms of the contract correctly, the $350.00 difference in price goes to Google and you would also be held liable seperately for the ETF fee with TMO.

http://podcasts.aolcdn.com/engadget/...ms_of_Sale.pdf

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    So If I am reading the terms of the contract correctly, the $350.00 difference in price goes to Google and you would also be held liable seperately for the ETF fee with TMO.

http://podcasts.aolcdn.com/engadget/...ms_of_Sale.pdf
    Yup! You've read right, and than you really only have 14 days to decide.

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Ouch! So much for Google not being in it for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    Yup! You've read right, and than you really only have 14 days to decide.
    Plus you have to pay a restocking fee.. Well, I have a TMO family plan, so getting one for $530.00 is out of the question for me..

Ouch! So much for Google not being in it for the money.
    Exactly!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Interesting? Double ETF ban hammer.

I'm not sure what to think? No doubt that is going to be bad and promote Craigslist and eBay sales to off set loses.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast