Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

well now that they put it that way, it's kind of a no-brainer now. i ... Android Smartphones forum

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

well now that they put it that way, it's kind of a no-brainer now. i guess i'll be leaving t-mo for sure. i'd rather have the n1 on a better network anyway.
    Paolo
    Moto Droid with SteamROM v4.0.5 Steam Theme
    Steam 1.2ghz Low Voltage Kernel
    Apple MacBook Pro
    Jeremiah 29:11
    Try us out! www.mycellularsource.com

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Just make sure you research VZ before switching and if VZ has good reception in your area. There is a $350 ETF and this just came out as well http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2010/...ll-3g-devices/ Maybe wait alittle bit and check CL or eBay and get the N1 without a contract for Google or TMO for cheaper than retail. If you really want the N1 without ordering direct through Google or switching carriers and locking in another contract, it
    might be something to consider.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Verizon has been great for me and the Moto Droid even greater. Coming from the G1, I think you would love it
    WhitePearl! If not we still get the Nexus1. But Motorola has something special coming before that.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by rdills View Post
    Verizon has been great for me and the Moto Droid even greater. Coming from the G1, I think you would love it
    WhitePearl! If not we still get the Nexus1. But Motorola has something special coming before that.
    yeah i have to compare the two. i really want a physical keyboard, but i want to see if the n1 is good enough to make me forget.
    Paolo
    Moto Droid with SteamROM v4.0.5 Steam Theme
    Steam 1.2ghz Low Voltage Kernel
    Apple MacBook Pro
    Jeremiah 29:11
    Try us out! www.mycellularsource.com

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Here's my take. I have been using T-Mobile, AT&T, and Verizon for years (I'm a smartphone addict...heh).

They are all robbers! Let's face it boys and girls, the cellular business is one big cash cow, and it's coming out of your wallet and mine. There is no way around it, just like insurance, you've got to have it. There has been thousands of hours of discussion complaining about this and that regarding each carrier, and yet the bottom line is we love our phones.

Here's what I do. I choose the carrier first for the coverage they offer in my area. Fortunately, I live in a great 3G area and all three of mine work just fine. Yet that said, the plans are still outrageous and the terms of the contracts rotten.

Yes I have unlocked phones of many different brands and styles, yet one still must pay for service which even without a contract is expensive. So much for that option. Yet I use it because it gives me a chance to use phones I would otherwise not find here in the USA.

So I pay the price and just keep enjoying my phones. It's the only way.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011