With the recent update to the Nexus One bringing them multi-touch, us Moto DROID owners ... Android Smartphones forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Google Maps Updated today to 3.4 for the DROID

With the recent update to the Nexus One bringing them multi-touch, us Moto DROID owners were hoping we were next. While we are still waiting for the 2.1 update, Google did release Google Maps 3.4 today which brings multitouch to maps for the Motorola DROID. It works very well, so much easier and faster than tapping the + and - zoom until it was where you want it.

There are also a few other changes like:

• Starred items synced with now
    • Search suggestions from search history
    • Night mode navigation(turns on automatically)

This gives me hope that the 2.1 update will bring the multi-touch browser and gallery as well(although I already have them on my rooted droid )
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    I also got the 3.4 update on my mt3g, no multitouch though. It does seem a lot quicker.
    Proof of absence is not absence of proof.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    You know I saw the update link before Martini Night thanks for the reminder though, it was just yesterday that I wanted to save some directions on my Droid, but now with the "Starred" feature its even easier...
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17