Yesterday Google gave out tons of handsets to its employees. Could this be the rumored ... Android Smartphones forum

joemc27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    No More

Google gives employees new phones... Which could it be?

Advertisement

Yesterday Google gave out tons of handsets to its employees. Could this be the rumored gPhone? In this blog I have heard confirmed reports that it is the HTC Passion/Bravo. Could this be a sign for its near by release? I hope Tmo ends up with it.

http://www.androidguys.com/2009/12/1...phone-weekend/

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    man...
    wish I worked for Google!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Me too!
    Att needs an android phone soon!
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Interesting. Thanks for the info.

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bmay82 View Post
    Me too!
    Att needs an android phone soon!
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1
    No worries... the Nexus One (Google Phone) is about to be sold online as an unlocked Android powered GSM phone.

Now this is some truly exciting news!

Unlike the warmed over baby bold, or curve 9700, the Nexus One will be a groundbreaking model.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by mobile99 View Post
    No worries... the Nexus One (Google Phone) is about to be sold online as an unlocked Android powered GSM phone.

Now this is some truly exciting news!

Unlike the warmed over baby bold, or curve 9700, the Nexus One will be a groundbreaking model.
    i'll replace my iphone with this!! been waiting on a droid for att

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    i'll replace my iphone with this!! been waiting on a droid for att
    I have a very close friend that is an executive at Google. He gave me "the tour" of his new Nexus One, over the weekend. I can assure you this is one smartphone that is well worth waiting for. I've had a huge number of the various brands of smartphones in the last several years, and this one really make me sit up and take notice. I can't wait to get my hands on one of the these. It's truly history in the making. As well as I like my Droid, the Nexus one takes the Android platform to the next level. Ver 2.1 is very impressive.