Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jfcooley

So, had some issues tonight with Go SMS Pro. No matter what I did I ... Android Smartphones forum

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional

Go SMS, issues, and excellent support.

Advertisement

So, had some issues tonight with Go SMS Pro. No matter what I did I couldn't get go and visual voicemail to work together.
    Don't know if anyone knows this but I am pretty sure that when you get a voicemail a text is sent and it gets intercepted by the vm app.

What I had happening was the text wouldntt go to vm with "disable other notifications" checked in go. Unchecked I would get vm but not texts.

I tried every fix I knew, mostly the old ones that would get vm to work on cm7.

Frustrated I sent an email to the dev through the go SMS app. 19 minutes later I received a reply with an attached version to try, and solved the issue.
    Hands down the fastest response/fix I have ever gotten.

Second fastest was the dev of DroidIris. Took him a day ©

Just thought I would share.
    PapaMag likes this.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Rooted my SII and looking at Rom's, so you are sporting CM7, I was looking at it then just left Gingerbread on for the time being. It's always nice when there's support and it's quick. Thanks for sharing

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Nah, I am running a leaked Touchwiz ICS build. Tried CM9 last night but didn't care too much for the current Alpha build.

So far the leaks are stable, modems are solid, the kernels are the weak link. It is easy to brick using the wrong recovery to flash ics. On the sprint version (maybe all I don't know) the kernel has the recovery image. Formatting Data with the wrong one has led to more than a few bricks.

Depending on what and how much you flash, I recommend Mobile Odin. Works very well.