Hey guys the mic on my g1 stopped working today....has any one ever ran into ... Android Smartphones forum

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional

G1 microphone not working??

Advertisement

Hey guys the mic on my g1 stopped working today....has any one ever ran into that?? I'm in the process of restoring it back to factory settings....maybe that will do the trick?? Any help is appriciated....

I can make and recieve calls....and hear the other person just fine they just can't hear me...??

Well I guess it's back to a berry for awhile.....til I can afford another droid.... Just unrooted and restored to factory settings and it did not fix my issue....Im really bummed that was my favorite phone to date!! Any one selling a G1 pm me!
    Last edited by bmay82; 12-26-2009 at 10:20 PM.

Ok well as a last ditch effort I disasembled the phone to check for any thing loose or dirty.....and well I put it back together and it started working for now...idk... I'm glad I have my baby back...

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by bmay82 View Post
    Hey guys the mic on my g1 stopped working today....has any one ever ran into that?? I'm in the process of restoring it back to factory settings....maybe that will do the trick?? Any help is appriciated....

I can make and recieve calls....and hear the other person just fine they just can't hear me...??
    Great question. I've recently noticed a bunch of G1's being listed on Craigslist with the mic being out.