1. Magic Touch Smileys HD Live WP : smiley.jpg The best bouncing smiley live wallpaper ... Android Smartphones forum

CreatioSoft no está en línea Stack level 2

Flying Floating and Moving Android Live Wallpaper(FREE!!)

Advertisement

1. Magic Touch Smileys HD Live WP:

smiley.jpg
    The best bouncing smiley live wallpaper for android is here now. Get this cool live wallpaper which has crazy smileys that dance at your finger tips for free ! They jump , they laugh ,blink ,break into smaller ones and with one touch combine back again. Have this beautiful live wallpaper @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....cutewallpaper

2. Touch monuments: Ripple Effect:

monument.jpg

This HD Live Wallpaper with dynamic wave effect includes beautiful monuments images of Taj Mahal, Eiffel Tower, Al Burj and palm Island. Until now with finger touch you have created water’s ripple effect, but now you can create this wonderful effect on world famous monuments. Your magic touch on the screen will create water ripples effect just like a falling water drop would create! Have this beautiful effect at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....livewallpaper

3. 3D Love Hearts Live Wallpaper:

moving_hearts.jpg

Love is a beautiful emotion and it's this that makes the world go round, come and celebrate this emotion with our FREE 3D love hearts live wallpaper for android. It has a number of 3D hearts that sway across the screen . Have this beautiful live wallpaper @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ts.freeromance

4. Floating Alphabets Fun Live Wallpaper:

alphabets.jpg

Just tap your screen to generate letters. Play with alphabets and let them float across your home screen in a beautiful flowery background and that too for FREE!! Have this amazing live wallpaper @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....livewallpaper

5. Flying Kisses 3D HD Live Wallpaper:

flying_lips.jpg

Romanticize your dull Android home screen with glittery and sweet lips. Flying 3D kiss live wallpaper displays beautiful kissable pair of lips flying towards your Android screen and that too for FREE!! Have this beautiful live wallpaper @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ive3dwallpaper

6. Beautiful Nature HD 3D Live Wallpaper:

nature_img.jpg

Get this awesome 3D swaying flowers live wallpaper for your android phone to give it a new refreshing look for free !!! Colorful flowers of all shapes and sizes originating from dark, rush towards you and they twist, turn and roll while moving across the screen. Get this at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....livewallpaper

Enjoy Android apps!!

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I have a couple questions on these. I watched the video so first what size and does it matter on these 3D walls? what kind of battery consumption are we talking? Are these for any Android because screen resolution is important for most wallpapers to really be functional I thought?

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    (Can see Papas wheels turning)

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    wheels are moving but I've never known a live wall on any device not to chew up battery life. I loaded this to my SII it shows in the apps but can't find it anywhere to even load it

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

Long press home screen either wallpapers or live wallpapers

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Doesn't come up in the wallpapers and I have used System App Remover to free up all the bloatware including live wallpapers

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

I thought they were stand alone......I dunno I remove then all as well.

Going to my Bible study. Will check out later. Leading this one and topic is a bit hot tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaMag View Post
    I have a couple questions on these. I watched the video so first what size and does it matter on these 3D walls? what kind of battery consumption are we talking? Are these for any Android because screen resolution is important for most wallpapers to really be functional I thought?
    Well thanks for leaving your comment....
    Yes, dear it does some battery consumption, as wallpaper is live and involves lot of mathematical calculations. So, it consumes battery.
    Secondly, it works on every Android Model even on Tabs..so you can enjoy this beautiful live wallpaper at any Android device.
    If you have more questions related please let me know

- CreatioSoft

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Thanks for clearing that up. I'm sure it's not working on my SII or tablet because I eliminate bloatware which includes live wallpapers. I'm sure there are lots who will enjoy these walls thanks for posting

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I upgraded my nightly rom and before removing live wallpapers apk I tried one of your live walls. Very nice worked like a charm

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

Quote Originally Posted by PapaMag View Post
    I upgraded my nightly rom and before removing live wallpapers apk I tried one of your live walls. Very nice worked like a charm
    Thanks for trying and appreciating our work, it will motivate us a lot in developing future apps