I'm having a real pain in the neck problem w/ my Android calendar. I use ... Android Smartphones forum

reubs no está en línea Stack level 1

Duplicate entries appearing on Android calendar.

Advertisement

I'm having a real pain in the neck problem w/ my Android calendar. I use iCal and BusySync on my Mac to sync to Google, and then Google is supposed to sync to Android. It appears there's a hang-up between Google and Android since everything on the Google Calendar looks like it's supposed to look. When a recurring event gets changed, though, the old event AND the new event pops up on my Android phone.

Has anyone else experienced the same problem? Did you find a fix or a work-around?

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by reubs View Post
    I'm having a real pain in the neck problem w/ my Android calendar. I use iCal and BusySync on my Mac to sync to Google, and then Google is supposed to sync to Android. It appears there's a hang-up between Google and Android since everything on the Google Calendar looks like it's supposed to look. When a recurring event gets changed, though, the old event AND the new event pops up on my Android phone.

Has anyone else experienced the same problem? Did you find a fix or a work-around?
    what calendars are your phone syncing? should only be set to your gmail calendar.
    Paolo
    Moto Droid with SteamROM v4.0.5 Steam Theme
    Steam 1.2ghz Low Voltage Kernel
    Apple MacBook Pro
    Jeremiah 29:11
    Try us out! www.mycellularsource.com