There are more and more Froyo ROMs popping up every day, but I'm still holding ... Android Smartphones forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Droid Users What Froyo ROMs Are You Using?

Advertisement

There are more and more Froyo ROMs popping up every day, but I'm still holding out for Pete to release his Froyo BuglessBeast 2.2 which should be coming out soon.

If you are using Froyo on your Droid let us know which one you're using, what known issues are, and what you love about it. Also post a link to the ROM's download and install instructions.

I am looking forward to trying it, but I am beta testing several apps right now so I don't have time to deal with major ROM issues or core functions not working properly.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    I'm using Ultimate Droid Froyo! It has many features, and no bugs or issues whatsoever. It comes with the custom ADW Launcher built in as a system app. If you haven't tried this launcher you're in for a treat.

The things I love most about Froyo is the memory management. I'm always above 65mb and fast. And Camera enhancements! The improved interface is great with new options. Little touches like being able to turn the flash on while recording make a huge difference! Picture and video quality is improved significantly. Also Froyo has made the Droid the fastest device! Eating snapdragons for lunch! I love it!

http://forums.blackdroidmod.com/inde...and-more/page_
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

I tried ADW a few times but still prefer LauncherPro. If I get tired of waiting for BB I may try Ultimate Droid
    Twitter? My Apps List

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Pete's Froyo ROM is up in ROM manager. I'm on the new Onix Froyo from Mrbobrowitz. Its running so good nothing could make me leave it right now! It has one bug, when you try to turn the flash on while recording video it crashes hard.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

I am having zero issues with Pete's Bugless Beast froyo, I am running it's built in 800 OC kernel and it is running plenty fast enough for me, my Linpack and Quadrant benchmark tests are running about triple the scores of my son's stock 2.1 unrooted Droid and it's cool as can be. I know I could get better scores with a higher OC kernel, but I am content for now.....I think I may even have my son almost convinced to let me root his Droid

And Pete is releasing v 0.2 soon and teased on twitter about something "epic" coming with that release. Can't wait!
    Twitter? My Apps List