I recently installed Dxtop and ahome home screen alternates. I have a few questions though. ... Android Smartphones forum

Hank061978 no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Double Lock Screens???

I recently installed Dxtop and ahome home screen alternates. I have a few questions though. How do I prevent the Factory lock screen and the new lock screen from popping up having to unlock both of them. Also when I click the home button I get asked when home I would like to use. Now once I figure out which program I like the most is there a way to do away with this option? That is all for now but there will be me....I LOVE THIS PHONE!!!! I think I am about to love it more.....

Hate me for everything I am before you love me for something I'm NOT!!!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I love mine too ...the double lock screen with dxtop is annoying...I did not try setting it as the default to see if that would get rid of the double...maybe that would do it.

To do away with the option, simply check the box next to "use by default for this action" then select which home screen app you want to use. If you later decide you don't want that as your default anymore, simply go to your main settings/applications/manage applications/select the home page app you want to remove the default from and then clear defaults. Then the option to choose will be back again
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    I have 3 home replacement apps that I like to switch around. 2 of them are paid apps. What I do is only have one installed at a time, cuts down on the confusion. If it's a paid app you can always redownload it for free.
    Proof of absence is not absence of proof.