I have a blackberry storm from Verizon right not and can't stand it. The only ... Android Smartphones forum

tkolgen no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304A9987

Does Lotus Notes work on the Droid

Advertisement

I have a blackberry storm from Verizon right not and can't stand it. The only reason I keep it is because I can get my corporate lotus notes email on it. I really want the Iphone or the Droid and was wondering if there is a way for me to get my corporate lotus notes email on the Droid phone from Verizon.

If anyone knows if this is possible it would be great news to me so I can get rid of my bb storm.

Thanks

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    I don't think Android natively supports it but there are plenty solutions by way of apps in the market. These type of apps tend to cost, but from what I read, are well worth it. Maybe someone else more experienced in this area will chime in on how well they work.
    Last edited by rdills; 05-04-2010 at 02:28 AM.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    They are working on official Android and iPhone apps according to this January article, don't know how close they are to release though. A third party solution may be needed for a while. I can't comment on how well these work since I am not a Lotus Notes user....
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4