I just discovered you can hide stuff in your app tray lol. I hope I'm ... Android Smartphones forum

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3

discovery!!

Advertisement

I just discovered you can hide stuff in your app tray lol. I hope I'm not late with this but if you long-press an app and drag it to the trash can on the home screen it gives you an option to hide it or uninstall it. I think this is great for all those better keyboard skins I have that take up room in my tray

I have no clue how to unhide though
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/COC10) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    I believe you hit menu on your home screen and go into app drawer settings. Once there, you can unhide and manage the app tray/drawer. I think this is only avail on enabled themes and not on Cyan's rom.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC63) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah its pretty cool. But I just realized it lol
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/COC10) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1