Now Available In The Market For Only $9.99 Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and Adobe® PDF ... Android Smartphones forum

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

Dataviz, World Famous Documents to Go, Now For Android

Advertisement

Now Available In The Market
    For Only $9.99

Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and Adobe® PDF files on your Android-powered Smartphone

Whether you’re an organization looking to mobilize your sales professionals or an individual looking to increase personal productivity, leaving your office or laptop behind does not have to mean leaving your crucial files and work behind.

Now you can get your work done no matter where you are by using Documents To Go to view, edit and create Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files as well as view Adobe PDF files on your Android-powered smartphone. And since it is full featured yet easy to use, Documents To Go is one mobile office suite that makes good business sense. [Read More]

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have had this(free version) since I first got my Droid, but don't use it enough to pay full price for the full version, but the $9.99 sale price tag is nice...hmmm may need to grab it now
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    You know after I posted this I realized that its been out for awhile, but I don't remember the $9.99 price tag so I scooped it up...