I am wondering if there is anything like Ascendo Datavault on the Android platform. This ... Android Smartphones forum

rjr1049 no está en línea Stack level 1

Datavault for Android

Advertisement

I am wondering if there is anything like Ascendo Datavault on the Android platform. This app is like a database, storing and encrypting passwords, login info and other information. I am looking at moving to the forthcoming Sholes on Verizon and this would be a very useful app for me. Thanks in advance for the help.

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    Is b-folders something like what you want? Check it out in the market at android.com or androlib.com
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/DRC92) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

rjr1049 no está en línea Stack level 1

Datavault

I checked it out and it does the job as far as i can see. Thanks.

chilito no está en línea Stack level 2
    I've used Ascendo's Datavault program on the Blackberry for a couple of years. I've written to Ascendo a couple of times the past few weeks and haven't gotten any response. Not sure if they are still in business. If they are, they don't care enough to even acknowledge the email.

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    I use Keeper which you can find in the Market. It works well and allows you to make folders. There's a desktop version you can sync it with but that costs $30.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0; en-us; Droid Build/ESD20) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

spjika no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up timeline

the developer recently responded to me saying in the next 2-4 weeks it would be available for the Android system!