https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...droid.cerberus Guys I don't know if any of you would be interested in this but ... Android Smartphones forum

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional

Cerberus Security

Advertisement

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...droid.cerberus

Guys I don't know if any of you would be interested in this but I thought I'd share.

Been kicking this around for awhile and finally decided to give it a try. I installed on both our devices and played around with it a bit. So far seems like if device gets lost or stolen this will be very helpful.

Have been able to hide it and make it very difficult to uninstall. Sent text to take a pic and it emaled me right away.
    It can be controlled through the website or by sending SMS messages. All the details are within the app and it offers a free trial. $3.99 for lifetime protection on up to 5 devices.

Give it a try.

I never do this but going to bump just in case it was missed in the iPhone hype/news.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.3; en-us; HTC_One_S Build/IML74K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Will check it out thanks.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    This looks very interesting. Thanks Jay. And yeah, good thing you bumped it...I had missed it completely.

I recommend it, even if you never think you'll need it.
    Last night I remote locked and unlocked Cassies phone, took a picture, etc. The web controls offer a little more than the SMS controls, but both are good.

I've been looking at this for months, and finally gave in
    I like it hidden. I open the dialer and "call" a certain number to access it.

Its been on xda for awhile, but hesitated because was switching devices.