This is very annoying to me. I get my voicemail messages from work pushed to ... Android Smartphones forum

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME

Audio automatic download to media player?

Advertisement

This is very annoying to me. I get my voicemail messages from work pushed to my phone via email. After I listen to them they appear in my music player and doubletwist musicplayer. So when I have my music playing I will have an old message start playing. My phone Samsung Galaxy S 4g. Any advice on how to avoid this from happening?

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Replies used to be so fast on pinstack. What's going on these days.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Are you using Google voice? That only happens when I use Google voice, in which case I never download them directly from the email anymore, but instead I listen to them straight from the Google voice app. If you download any audio to your sdcard it will be played like all other media. My advice is not to download the voicemails.

I tried to respond sooner but I've been having issues here on PinStack just trying to sign in. Kept getting database error whenever I tried to do anything for the last week or 2.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Check double twists settings and determine if you can select which folders it pulls music from. With pro player I have that option. If you keep music in a generic folder like "downloads" and your email app is dumping into that as well, could move music to a different folder all it's own.

Had similar problem, found that restricting Pro Player to one folder did the trick.

Hope this helps.

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Thanks for the advice. It looks like I will have to delete the messages everytime I listen to them. Luckily its not to many of them.