Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Negative...just tried it again...doing the same thing...whenever I try and use anything on the computer ... Android Smartphones forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Advertisement

Negative...just tried it again...doing the same thing...whenever I try and use anything on the computer related to the F drive (My Computer, Computer Management, Disk Management) it just freezes, says to insert card and then stops responding.

Right now under Disk Management it's stuck in the "loading disc configuartion information" stage...as soon as I disconnect the adapter, boom....CPU hard drive shows up.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    No you are supposed to freeze it first. Sorry couldn't resist wish it would have worked for you. Hadn't heard of the freeze treatment before Jay

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    It's a last ditch effort. Sometimes it works....read a lot about it, never tried.

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    Find a place that builds and repairs computers. Usually the guys in th back have ways to get the data off. It may cost ya $50-$60 bucks.

This is why SD cards are useless. If you can't get it to mount then you're probably wasting your time right now. You could always search for software to buy/install but if just take it to a computer place and we if they can help.

Backups are not backups if they are in the same device that the originals are in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12