Is it possible to attach any audio files i.e. MP3's, Ringtones, or notifications, to a ... Android Smartphones forum

Hank061978 no está en línea Stack level 3

Attach audio to MMS

Advertisement

Is it possible to attach any audio files i.e. MP3's, Ringtones, or notifications, to a MMS message on the Droid?

-Thanks,
    Hank
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0; en-us; Droid Build/ESD20) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Just looked at the options and it doesn't appear so. That would be a cool option if someone knows how to do it.

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have the mytouch and it let's me attach pics, videos, audios, or a slideshow... What is it specifically you wanna add? I'd assume an mp3 is too large to go via mms?

Quote Originally Posted by disturkis4u View Post
    I have the mytouch and it let's me attach pics, videos, audios, or a slideshow... What is it specifically you wanna add? I'd assume an mp3 is too large to go via mms?
    I want to send small ringtones and notification, like I did with my 8900 curve and every phone I had before that. The problem is the Droid doesn't even give the option to attach any type of audio file. It offers everything but.....I don't understand it because it's such a simple task to not be offered. I am sure it is an oversite, or I am missing how to do it.

-Hank
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0; en-us; Droid Build/ESD20) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    That's strange. Hope its not verizon having messed up a perfectly good phone by disable features. Try through gmail maybe?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I saw an app while browsing last night and it looked like it might add that option. I was at work so didn't explore it much. I will try and locate it again later and get back to you.

Thank you

Well I must say I haven't been able to find anything else on this fuction. If Verizon has removed this option on purpose I will be seriously debating taking the phone back before the 30 Days are up......
    Hate me for everything I am before you love me for something I'm NOT!!!

yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    i can do it on my G1 .in the window that i writing me message i just push menu and it gives me option to attach and i can attach picture,videos,audio, slideshow