Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

why do you think newspapers are failing...although this isn't due to the mobile phone market ... Android Smartphones forum

nyydynasty no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

why do you think newspapers are failing...although this isn't due to the mobile phone market but rather the internet. But all the same. Although I dont see the TV news failing anytime soon, there's no reason for me to watch the news on TV when I can read it online while catching up on emails. I dont like the news on TV anyway. They show stupid stuff that I'm not interested in. I can at least flip through and read about what I *want* to know via the web or my phone.
    www.iamletired.com
    ...come one, come all....

cb4studabaker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Technology is taking over I agree I don't watch tv either anymore ill just watch it on my phone instead I usually only watch games when there on n I don't even go on the computer anymore either no need to check email no need to post stuff or watch anything when I can watch it from my phone lll talk text to everyone on my phone need to find my way just use my gps I don't even have to remember anymore cause ill just put it on my phone as a reminder n there still making more stuff to add wats next live tv so I won't have to get up to watch it well its coming I think along with movies to watch I don't know wat else to think cause its probaly gonna happend.

dyoung804 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Noodles! Haha... I would probally do the same. Its good to hear we all have rules as far as phones or other techy stuff. My question is do you guys think it will get to the point where... Ex. The dinner table; instead of bringing food to the table its intergrated within the table. Like it slides from a compartment inside the table ( I'm making this up though it might be out there ). Or like mentioned.... a coffe table with internet touch screen on the surface, where you can replace paper magazines with digital articles or rss feeds shown right on the surface of the table. So mainly I'm asking if you guys think technology will be intergrated in our lives so richly that we will have no choice but to except it.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

a big shoutout goes to the ps modsquad for fixing my spelling.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/DRD35) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

Just got my hands on a mytouch3g and love it. Kinda funny being that I produced this thread lol...
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/DRD35) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

btompkins0112 no está en línea Stack level 3
    The only place I don't take my phone is church, and.........well church is it. I don't take it in the ocean while I'm at the beach, so there are two places.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12