I have one in my hand and can say that it's as powerful as TMO ... Android Smartphones forum

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

Anyone get the new MyTouch 4G? Post your thoughts?

Advertisement

I have one in my hand and can say that it's as powerful as TMO claims. Just wondering if anyone picked one up? What color did you get? How do you like it, good or bad? What phone did you upgrade from? Let's hear ya

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    do i smell a review maybe? i would be interested, my sister just upgraded her line.. she leaving bb and coming to android as well
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

I'm not very good at writing reviews, but I'll try to answer any questions anyone might have about it. In the mean time, check out the pics of my white one

mt4gfront.jpgmt4gside.jpgmt4g.jpg

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Nice pdxmatts! The new commercials for it are hilarious! Its quite the little powerhouse.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

Abeb3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I got one the other day and I like it! But I have one Question? I got the filmwere upgrade and something is telling me not to do the upgrade because it may block the free tethering and then I'd have to pay the new $14.99 for it. What do you think?

berryski no está en línea Stack level 1
    I tried it at the local T-mobile store. Didn't like it.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    the update was too fix a few small bugs with the phone. so you should be good ABEB3

It's a real nice device, my only complain but this is with any of the android phones is battery life is horrible. And I don't like all the stock stuff t-mobile through on there. Taking all that junk off really frees up space on the device and speeds the phone up. It will be nice to see how the phone works especally with the video chat when t-mobile bumps the speeds to thier network to 21mbs
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    oh pdxmatts how ya been, I went android as well, bt i still have a blackberry (using a 9780). I have a vibrant and I use a mytouch 4G at work almost everyday
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

Hi Jonny, I don't have bad battery life at all. Had to replace mine because I had the bad sharp washed out screen and creaky buttons. Now I have the Sony screen and no creaks. Love it! I rooted mine and have Ice Glacier 1.1.4 Rom running on it. It's fast and runs much better than my old iPhone 3GS. When is TMO going to bump to 21mb? That would be sweet! I still want a white 9780 BB. My husband has the Vibrant

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    well thats what I use as my primary phone....the vibrant. I have mine rooted but mainly for the mobile ap app. I haven't really gotten into putting different roms on my phone yet. I'm still playing with it and learning some cool stuff with it. Sometime this year. They said at first 1st quarter 2011, but I don't think it will be til late 2nd quarter.
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter