Is there a way to not have all the apps start in the background when ... Android Smartphones forum

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4

Android Startup

Advertisement

Is there a way to not have all the apps start in the background when you power on the phone? It's really annoying. I have to use taskiller to kill them all.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/CRC1) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Not that I know of, but Advanced task manager is better than task killer IMO. You can set it to keep closing apps every hour. It cost but well worth it. Task killer made my phone run slower. A lot of force closes too.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/COC10) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by rdills View Post
    Not that I know of, but Advanced task manager is better than task killer IMO. You can set it to keep closing apps every hour. It cost but well worth it. Task killer made my phone run slower. A lot of force closes too.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/COC10) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1
    why was your taskiller doing that? i'm willing to try out ATM. hopefully it really is worth it.
    Paolo
    Moto Droid with SteamROM v4.0.5 Steam Theme
    Steam 1.2ghz Low Voltage Kernel
    Apple MacBook Pro
    Jeremiah 29:11
    Try us out! www.mycellularsource.com