Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wow.....getting it running right seems pretty involved, but I like to tinker so it may ... Android Smartphones forum

btompkins0112 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Wow.....getting it running right seems pretty involved, but I like to tinker so it may be fun. The more I look into it, the more I think that the only way to go is to either pick up a Moto Milestone, or wait for the Sony Xperia X-1. Thank you very much for the dialogue y'all!

rozzy9 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just wanted to leave some positive feedback for bthompkins. A++++ Seller. All items came as described, maybe even better!! Thanks!

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Looks like the backflip has been confirmed for att. Although I would like to see someone try a Rogers phone on it to see if they could get 3G. Should be able to.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1; en-us; Nexus One Build/ERD79) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by btompkins0112 View Post
    Wow.....getting it running right seems pretty involved, but I like to tinker so it may be fun. The more I look into it, the more I think that the only way to go is to either pick up a Moto Milestone, or wait for the Sony Xperia X-1. Thank you very much for the dialogue y'all!
    It is fun to tinker with! Right now, my mt3g kinda looks Hero-ish. You can mix different parts of different themes (provided they're made for the same rom). And I have it overclocked, so it's speedy when the screen's on and slows down when the screen's off to save battery.

I had a Behold 2 for about 2 weeks before getting the mt3g, and vanilla Android is so much easier to customize than a manufacturer's custom Android.

It was a learning curve for customizing my phone (after I rooted it, I started freaking out bc it takes a while to boot up for the first time). Just remember to backup!
    Proof of absence is not absence of proof.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12