Just downloaded this program that's currently out for beta testing and it's really simple and ... Android Smartphones forum

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3

Android iTunes Sync

Advertisement

Just downloaded this program that's currently out for beta testing and it's really simple and it works

It says droid but it works with (any) Android presumably since I use the mytouch. It supports a variety of devices (bberry, palm pre, etc (i realize this has been posted before, but not for android platform so i figured maybe someone out there who didn't know about this program can benefit). It converts video to work on android as well

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=582284

program at www.droid-itunes.com

enable debugging mode, connect to pc, mount to turn on mass storage and you're set to go.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    Any reason why you'd need an app like this?

My understanding is android media will play .aac format in addition to the standard formats. Drag and drop functionality. Correct?

Then again, I only use itunes when I have to sync up my ipod. I avoid it at all costs. Others may not.

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Thank's, I'll check it out later.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0; en-us; Droid Build/ESD20) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by LaTuFu View Post
    Any reason why you'd need an app like this?

My understanding is android media will play .aac format in addition to the standard formats. Drag and drop functionality. Correct?

Then again, I only use itunes when I have to sync up my ipod. I avoid it at all costs. Others may not.

Because a lot of people DO use iTunes and it's great for people who have certain playlists configured in iTunes and they can just easily sync those as opposed to other methods like drag&drop