Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey everyone...thought we may need a place for Hero users to chat about whatever they ... Android Smartphones forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

All Hero Talk....

Advertisement

Hey everyone...thought we may need a place for Hero users to chat about whatever they want about the htc hero...ill have mine as son as its available for my carrier which is nov 5...should have the phone next week though. Sprint just released theirs...how do yall like it?? dislikes??
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I don't have one but sure would like to. It's looks pretty neat from what I've been able to see or read so far. Can't wait to hear from those who actually have it in hand. Thread bookmarked.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Had one in my hand yesterday. Looks and feels good - the Android OS runs smoothly!
    It's apparent the care of the manufacturer in presenting a well finished product.
    Personally I don't want one ... But whoever gets one, is sure to enjoy it.
    Good luck !

Whats nice about it is..its not the Android that makes that phone...its Sence UI...think of it as Touch Flo for winmo devices but Sence UI cannot be turned off. Its always running in the background and updating and organizing ewverything all the time. Its amazing. www.htc.com/hero and theres a vid on the sence ui on that page. go check it out.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah but it's slow to get the android updates which is kind of annoying. It's still on 1.5

shouldnt be to long though..i always say...its touch screen..its never gonna be fast.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Yeah and motoblur is coming out and as far as im concerned there's no reason why its coming out w 1.5

1.6 out at all?? whats the uk hero run?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

1.6 is running on the dream and sapphire/magic aka g1 and mytouch. The hero and moto cliq run on 1.5

hmm...wonder why they wouldnt put the newest software on the hero...is 1.5 more stable?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

tgowin no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32CF0B8B
    Had the Hero and returned it... For a social user it is a great phone. For a business user it was not well designed. If you go into your contacts you can't look them up by company or in the Hero's case by Organization. This can be brutal... I need to refer someone to a contact at a supplier but can't think of the person's name... I have to go through every contact to find the person.

Quote Originally Posted by tgowin View Post
    Had the Hero and returned it... For a social user it is a great phone. For a business user it was not well designed. If you go into your contacts you can't look them up by company or in the Hero's case by Organization. This can be brutal... I need to refer someone to a contact at a supplier but can't think of the person's name... I have to go through every contact to find the person.
    Sorry it didnt work for ya...how was the phone as a personal device? useable? besides the issue you have to have and it didnt do it.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by tgowin View Post
    Did you know you can have multiple phone books?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

so 2.0's comming....anyone know what the diff may be in the 1.6 and 2.0?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42
    I have the Hero well not me exactly but my wife got one and i will get one when she get the Samsung Moment, wife no like the virtual keyboard she came from curve 8330, so hard for her to type. But she getting the moment, otherwise she totally loves the
    Hero, the apps are great and it runs very smoothly, i myself have the pre and will be jumping of the Palm wagon again i jumped of before when i had the Treo 650, i gave palm one more chance but they are not living up to the standards, the biggest gripe is no customization on the pre while on the other hand Hero you can customize it any way you want, truely great phone, better then my curve 8330 or even the BB Tour, so many BB but they all run the same OS and it is time for RIM to invent something new. But the Hero i great phone for business people and regular consumers.
    TRUST NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast