If your an ebook reader I just came across this free app in the Market ... Android Smartphones forum

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46

"Aldiko" eBook Reader Application for Android

Advertisement

If your an ebook reader I just came across this free app in the Market call "Aldiko." I just downloaded it along with an ebook from it's library which saves the ebooks to your sd card. It works very well. Here's a synosis/quote of the app from their website:

About us:

"Aldiko is an ebook reader application that runs on any Android device. With Aldiko, you can build and organize your digital library, read on the go and wirelessly browse and download from a broad range of digital publications right on your Android device.
    We created Aldiko with a firm belief that people craved for an easy and convenient way to acquire, manage and consume digital books on the go. Our vision is to provide an open platform where users can discover, access, read and manage a wide variety of digital contents from a wide range of sources instantly and seamlessly, anywhere and anytime."

Here's a link to their website with a youtube clip below if your interested:

http://aldiko.com/index.html

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Cool thanks, I'll check it out. Love this phone, about 100 apps and still plenty of room for more.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0; en-us; Droid Build/ESD20) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    I love this reader!
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; Behold2 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I found out about this app through dearauthor.com It's pretty good and from what I read, one of the better reader apps right now.

iridemybike no está en línea Stack Professional
    I've been using this app for a few weeks and really like it. Also like that you're not just limited to books available through the app, you can import other books as long as they are in the right format.

Tucker
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/DRC92) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1