I have yet to see hard numbers and facts for how many iphones have been ... Android Smartphones forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Actual HARD numbers? Anyone?

Advertisement

I have yet to see hard numbers and facts for how many iphones have been sold. Where can I find this? We see alot of "probably" and "maybes" and "I forsee"....facts can be twisted and the truth hidden.

Where are the real numbers? Not assumtions and averages? Is there such a place that has the real numbers?
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Actual HARD numbers? Anyone?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the only way to get numbers reported is from apple so the might tell you they are at a million right now, and only be at 720,000 because the other 28,000 are still sitting in stores, and I'm only using this as an example. But the numbers are solely stated by the company in which they are produced by.

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Actual HARD numbers? Anyone?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~280,000 sorry can't type today. Missed a zero. Lol. I didn't even read what I wrote until after, I should probably start reading my stuff, haha