The Browser on my Droid is Nice, much better than any browser has ever been ... Android Smartphones forum

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

A Fresh Look At The Dolphin Browser

Advertisement

The Browser on my Droid is Nice, much better than any browser has ever been on my BB Bold, but the Dolphin Browser is now set as my Default Browser for my Droid. And a few moments ago I learned of a feature that I had no clue about. There is this nice and sorta in depth article over at the androidguys worth checking out.

"A favorite of mine is the ability to hold the back key and get the option to really exit..." <---- I did not know that

[Read More]

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    I have Dolphin Browser on my MyTouch. It is a awesome browser, and is set as my default as well.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I'm a Dolphin fan as well, but do not have it as my default. I probably use it equally as much as the native browser. I like the native for mobile optimized sites and have Dolphin set to emulate a desktop browser and use it for full sites. The dev works hard on making this a great browser, it has improved so much in the last 1 1/2 months!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Haha, I just found out it has double tap zooming. 2 quick taps will hide the tabs but 2 slow taps will zoom in or out.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    I like the Dolphin browser it's pretty nice.....the tabbed browsing is the best!

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    Default on my G1
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    The latest update made it smooth enough to be my default browser. Now its just as fast as the stock browser. Its ready now!
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17