Hey guys, looking into getting a new phone with tmobile. Went to the store the ... Android Smartphones forum

Lancebroz no está en línea Stack level 1

1st smartphone

Advertisement

Hey guys, looking into getting a new phone with tmobile. Went to the store the other day and saw 3 i liked the look of and read reviews that all supported the phones. Only problem is i need advice on which one to get. Im going to txt, call, surf the web, want a fast phone, not play to many games, watch netflix when im on the go, and email.

Here are the 3 i was looking at...

HTC Sensation--
    $200
    -I heard that problems occur after a few weeks of having the phone, is this true?

Tmobile G2x--
    $149
    -LG was sued over this phone, heard also that some are very defective, true?

Samsung Galaxy S--
    $99
    -Looked decent for the price, but would it be better to invest in one of the phones listed above?
    (aka) Would i really be blown away if i spent more $ one the sensation or g2x?

Thanks, please respond, 1st thread!!!!!
    Any advice appreciated!!!!

-Thanks

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Hi welcome to Pinstack. You'll enjoy it here.
    Now the possible answer: Out of the three, the HTC Sensation is the best smartphone. It's fast. Great web browsing (I end up consulting the forums and writing for PS using it). Well built, solid. And it comes standard with the best UI available, the Sense 3.0. Great email sync with any client, including push mail via Google Exchange. Texting is a cinch. Music and videos are a pleasure with the widgets provided by HTC. I've had mine for a while - no troubles at all. The other two don't compare.
    The Galaxy S is being substituted by the Galaxy SII. This one is great, yes. And then your choice, comparing to the Sensation, is in the looks only and the UI.

Or wait for the Nexus Prime in October. That is going to be a killer, I think.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Im late to the party, sorry...little storm thing going on.

What del said, i second. No doubt

Lancebroz no está en línea Stack level 1
    Haha im experiencing the blunt of it right now too (the storm). Thanks for the replies.

I think i will probably end up getting the sensation on monday, only question i was just curious about is does the G2x actualy have frequent problems, the tmobile employee i talked to seemed to hate it, but all the reviews i see (like the sensation) are very very good.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I'm hoping to hear about my Sensation soon, I can't wait to get my hands on it and finally see something besides BlackBerry

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    The Sensation is gonna blow your mind Craig.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Well I'm as excited as a kid on Christmas, but when someone says they will get you one for free but it may take a week or two one shouldn't get impatient. It's been about two weeks so we'll see. Coming from the only other forum I am continually on. Nope it isn't Mobiletropolis just play poker there lol

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

antonylewar no está en línea Stack level 1
    For fast internet browsing the Samsung Galaxy S is the best among the three and even it is much better option for typing the text because of its wide screen.

bigmace3000 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22AE5DFF
    Galaxy S2 is a great phone.Had several blackberry phones over the years but I will never go back!
    The crime is undetectable by the feds cause in the minds of our kids is where the track is...and music is potent and straight to the soul...so its much more addictive than crack is!!!