Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Originally Posted by MotoUp Buncha haters. Lovers who just evolved... Android Smartphones forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    Buncha haters.
    Lovers who just evolved

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Nah, not haters......maybe rub-it-in-your-facers though.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    Lovers who just evolved
    ROTFLMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17
    Yes, that is a much better way to say it.

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Yeah, we feel really bad for all y'all.

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    Lovers who just evolved

Yous sound like a ex girl/boy friend,very bitter,move on dont look back, and dont leave mad ...just leave. Just havin fun ,love you bitter ex bb users
    " B safe "

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I just got an iphone 3GS two days ago and I'm not saying bb's are the worse or anything. If bb's were so inferior how come they have something something even the cheapest phone has (camera flash) when the iphone doesn't and yet people talk and brag about the things it can do. Unfortunately, there's no app for that lol

I don't consider myself a bitter exboyfriend either because I've been cheating on my iphone already with my girl's 8900 when she falls asleep lol.

I'm an iphone user for now until at&t gets the storm (if they ever do) .

I forgot about the thread's title...One thing I do not miss about my bb is that godforsaken trackball.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    Buncha haters.
    Not a chance...heh!

I loved my BlackBerry's when RIM used to sell a finished product ready to use.

Then last year they got complacent, arrogant and decided "hey, why not have the users finish up the dirty work for us?

So RIM started a brand new trend. One they have never employed before. They began shipping phones with partially completed buggy OS's, and then "leaked" out more of questionable value.

For those with nothing but time on their hands, and a burning desire for do it yourself projects, it was a brilliant move on RIM's part.

However for the rest of the users, they now have far too many other choices, to blindly buy into this.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    One thing I don't miss... Data and email outages.

But on a serious note I don't miss the complex multilevel-menu options to achieve simple tasks. Simplicity in an OS is power.

With that said I miss BBM and being able to search for spcific words in emails or websites.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

update I found a "Find in webpages tool" here:
    http://www.lifeclever.com/17-powerful-bookmarklets-for-your-iphone/
    the first at the top works like a charm.

Just need one for email now and and were good haha.

Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    One thing I don't miss... Data and email outages.

Simplicity in an OS is power.
    Precisely, Simplicity in a PHONE is what sells to the everyday user.

For those of us enthusiasts, we are the ones that can also appreciate it, but tend to be more patient.

At the end of the day, Simplicity is what will prevail for the greater public.

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    i change phones quite a lot and between my BB 8120, 8320, hacked iPhone, and rooted G1, the G1 wins by far. functionality is awesome, email is flawless, combination touch and keyboard with trackball, apps, etc. the only thing that really brings it down is the design. the nexus one looks nice, but i'll have to play with it and see if i'm willing to ditch the keyboard for it. android rocks. BB has been around forever, and as far as i'm concerned, it's already been bypassed by google. BB took so long to listen to its customers and now... here we are.
    Paolo
    Moto Droid with SteamROM v4.0.5 Steam Theme
    Steam 1.2ghz Low Voltage Kernel
    Apple MacBook Pro
    Jeremiah 29:11
    Try us out! www.mycellularsource.com

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePearlPXL View Post
    i change phones quite a lot and between my BB 8120, 8320, hacked iPhone, and rooted G1, the G1 wins by far. functionality is awesome, email is flawless, combination touch and keyboard with trackball, apps, etc. the only thing that really brings it down is the design. the nexus one looks nice, but i'll have to play with it and see if i'm willing to ditch the keyboard for it. android rocks. BB has been around forever, and as far as i'm concerned, it's already been bypassed by google. BB took so long to listen to its customers and now... here we are.
    Excellent points!

RIM took an extremely long time to listen, and I still wonder who they are listening too?

Their corp bean counters or ?

Yes a BlackBerry still has some value, but it's so 1999 it's not even funny.

No wonder they are selling at fire sale prices of 50% off this month on AT&T.

Someones got to move these old tech devices.

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    Don't miss the battery pulls, checking memory, figuring out what themes/apps to uninstall for my bb to work. (coming from an 8900, had lots of themes lol) The trackball - on the mt3g it's not the primary way to move around, gets used less, and will last longer. On the bb, different story. I agree with what someone else said about the new trackball design, how you need to void your warranty to replace it. Craziness!
    Proof of absence is not absence of proof.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    One other thing I don't miss is the sudden and unexpected various services outages, for example all the BBMer out there, guess what; you're down again. [Read More]

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    ^^ Again!? Good grief.

RIM whatever happened to you ?

Lost adrift in a sea of mediocrity.

Hello RIM ? Anybody home?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast