Well, I am no longer a formal student, but I did find uses for a ... Android Smartphones forum

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

10 Android Apps For The Tech-Savvy Student

Well, I am no longer a formal student, but I did find uses for a few of these apps, I really like that "Color Dictionary" and some of them I already have, its a great "Reference Tools" article for your Android, worth checking out.

"If you’re a student, an Android phone could be one of your most valuable tools. From looking up a word in the dictionary to recording a lecture while browsing the web, Android has it mostly covered.

The tools available for students also provide a compelling answer to the question, “Is multi-tasking really necessary?” Unlike the iPhone, Android’s background processing capability allows apps from independent developers to keep their current state when you switch to another app. That means you can switch through multiple non-native apps without losing information."

[Read More]

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Thanks, checking out colordict now. Trying to catch up with what I missed while on my cruise
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    downloaded 3 of 'em! would get droid scan, but it's a beta.
    Moto Droid with SteamROM v4.0.5 Steam Theme
    Steam 1.2ghz Low Voltage Kernel
    Apple MacBook Pro
    Jeremiah 29:11
    Try us out!