Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If your on a cdma phone, your gonna have problems with it unless your carrier ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

PIN/ID
    3198998E

Advertisement

If your on a cdma phone, your gonna have problems with it unless your carrier provides a special route to youtube. I'm on cell south it MS and nobody with an 8130 can watch it. Wether they have 4.5 or any other variation. There's all kinds of threads in the stacks about the 8130 and youtube.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Poagman View Post
    I have the 8100 w/v4.5 OS and didn't know i could stream any vids, but m.youtube.com worked AOK!

Vids are short though. Any movie sites? Looking for something longer to have going on my desk while I am at work to keep me entertained.
    You're generally going to run into problems if you try to load anything over 4 minutes or so, you won't be able to stream a whole movie, it'll tell you error cause the file is too large. If you want movies, just get blackberry video creator (or converter, not sure which right off hand), and you can take full DVDs and rip them down to about 170mb and put them on the sd. Tried it with a couple of my movies, keeps fairly good quality, might want to bump the volume up a notch or so though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12